Ford Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Link..

http://boomer1978.tripod.ca/index.html

Taken from Motor Trend Magazine in the states.. Nothing like I expected. Wonder if it'll be anything like this though..

*Edit: Apparantly will be nothing like sketches.. phew.. :D

·
Shhh, we're hunting Lions
1,610 Posts
I don't mind the pics, atleast they are not so overtly over the top as some sketches you see.
It will be interesting to see if they use the first mustang as a basis for a retro theme or go more futuristic ala GT90.

G

·
0 Posts
Nice pics! the second one gives it that retro look but I hope the first pic will be close to the actual car. :D

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Adam W said:
It will be interesting to see if they use the first mustang as a basis for a retro theme or go more futuristic ala GT90.
There was a poll a while back on BON asking whether folks liked the futuristic look or a more retro theme. The futuristic look won hands down. I'm looking forward to this model almost as much as the AV.. :D

·
Registered
880 Posts
I like the futuristic one alot better. I read somewhere that the next Chev Vette will be more retro design but the stang wins hands down.

·
In a blue Galaxy
5,716 Posts
yeah I dont mind the forst pics but id like the bonet scoop to be a bit bigger and I can gurantee you those fog lamps wont make it into production looking like that. I hope they have the 5.4L donk standard with atleast 300kw and 500nm. by the way what is BON?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts