Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 118 Posts

·
Skaife doing the Haka
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys,

I know there was another guy doing a livery webpage but i have contacted him with the new teams and he hasnt updated it in like a week.
So i have taken over and the website is now located at:

heres a link:

www.v8supercars04.cjb.net

if that doesnt work (and i think its broken now) use this one:

http://users.tpg.com.au/adsle0cr/mysite.htm

so please check here for liveries. It will be updated the second I have found a new paintjob and email me new ones if you beat me.
Dayton

·
I wanna eat your children
4,562 Posts
threefiftyone8 said:
The Triple 8 Racing car looks awesome!
nuf said

and on holdens side....the tasman car has a nice color scheme....i like the orange with the grey...too bad its on that thing though :p

PWR = boring as :zzz:

CASTROL = Doesnt turn me on....looks akward

my 4 cents :p

·
Skaife doing the Haka
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
haha no worries,

yeh im literally on the computer heaps so email me if u have a paintjob or a different angle or anything u want me to show.

thanks, dayton

·
I am The Brain
3,073 Posts
WPS is a bit too boring for my liking, Supercheap looks ok, Love 888's look, PWR is bland...but at least they have disguised their front splitter, instead of highlighting it by making it black....which looks :ghey:, Love Tasman motorsport's orange look and Castrol/Toll is bland too.

Don't the designers of these cars have any sense of style?

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
Tasman and 888 get my thumbs up :D

·
Below: Not Mine :(
117 Posts
The FPV/FPR website is saying that the FPR liveries will be revealed today it the Australian Motorsport Show... Any Idea if this is right?

·
Skaife doing the Haka
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
marine1 said:
No joke, thanks for that! Hadnt even heard they had shown it yet. Can you post a link to my site on LS1 please mate, or anyone. Thanks

And I beleive FPR are revealing today or tomorrow. SBR, dynamik and HRT (eventhough someone just showed me) are all set to show on sat i beleive.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Just visited the FPR site and the press release has been posted with 3 pics . They look better than last year that's for sure but the pictures are not close up or good angles.

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
FPR looks bloody good!

HRT's is an improvment but still ugly IMO.

I can't get over how good the white looks on Lowndsey's car! - A bit DJR going on there I think.

Anyway best of luck to FPR this year, rot in hell HRT :)

·
Registered
39 Posts
With all these new schemes, the merchandising departments will make a killing!

The white is an improvement on Lowndes' car, and HRT's looks great, except for the grey wheels.

·
I wanna eat your children
4,562 Posts
priteshpatel99 said:
FPR looks bloody good!

HRT's is an improvment but still ugly IMO.

I can't get over how good the white looks on Lowndsey's car! - A bit DJR going on there I think.

Anyway best of luck to FPR this year, rot in hell HRT :)
there is no pics of the fpr cars on ur site dayton?
checkin them out on the official fpv site though...

the HRT car looks strange...the lines on the bonnet and sides make the car look really akward....thats if the VY can get anymore akward....loos so pieced together from spares :p

:edit: the 6 on lowndes' roof is so NASCAR.....my favorite FPR from last year has to be besnard though....just the blue n white looked mean! :wnc:

·
I am The Brain
3,073 Posts
The black on HRT is definately an improvement...and the CAT ford looks like it is an improvement. But is it just me, or does Seto's car look pretty much the same?

EDIT: I just noticed the side on look of Seto's car...and realise now that it is different because it incorporates Bessie's 2003 car scheme.

1 - 20 of 118 Posts