Ford Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here it is

http://www.falcongtnationals.org/

Anyone planning to attend the 2005 Falcon GT Nationals in Ballarat Vic, I suggest you book some accommodation NOW

As of last Friday, 290 rooms have already been booked, 16 months out from the event. Some accommodation is still left, but suggest you contact the tourist beareu (link on webpage) to assist in finding a bed around Ballarat.

Enjoy the site!

·
Crikey
2,014 Posts
I went to the Nationals at Bathurst in 2003 and can only say these are events not to be missed. Trust me you will walk around with a smile on your face for days.

·
BSR Twin System (tm)
4,751 Posts
Always a great event.

·
Falcontastic.
6,039 Posts
You wont keep me away from this event,I've never been to the national's before so I'm going to enjoy this.

·
The Supreme Machine!
461 Posts
I've never been to any...Must not miss this one!

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
As someone pointed out today

Only 351 days to go

·
Yellow Glow XA GT
413 Posts
and i'll be there in my xa gt too!!!
whahahahahah... can't wait... must remember to baffle the exhausts first... otherwise... they'll hear me in Melbourne!

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
6th Motel now fully booked
Entry forms available online
Programme finalised
Sponsors packages finalised

Bigger than Ben Hur

·
Blue Blooded Ford Fan
483 Posts
Well, I'll be comin over from SA for this with my family. I wont be in a GT, but rather an XR6-T, but acompanying my dad with his GT-HO Ph III. Lookin forward to it as the last nats i attended was here in adelaide, as due to work/uni committments i havent been able to attend Queensland or Bathurst (NSW) Nats. Lookin forward to it.

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Will be good to see you the Red

Note, motel 7 now fully booked, number 8 being constructed as we speak lol

1 - 15 of 15 Posts