Ford Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Could this be the purge valve, per a couple of videos on YouTube. Stalled out after I filled the gas tank

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks. I ordered the purge valve. Comes in Tuesday. Looking at the old installed purge valve, there are 3 connections. One is an electrical harness. Push tab and pull out. Never seen the other 2. One is round with a thin plastic insert. The other has a blue plastic connector. Haven't tried hard yet to take them off. Don't want to break them by pushing or pulling the wrong way. Any ideas? Thanks again. R.s. logan

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks. I ordered the purge valve. Comes in Tuesday. Looking at the old installed purge valve, there are 3 connections. One is an electrical harness. Push tab and pull out. Never seen the other 2. One is round with a thin plastic insert. The other has a blue plastic connector. Haven't tried hard yet to take them off. Don't want to break them by pushing or pulling the wrong way. Any ideas? Thanks again. R.s. logan
Screenshot_20191018-071227_Gallery.jpg

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I've looked at all those already. A little different connector than mine. I should be able to figure it out though, thanks for helping appreciate it

·
Super Moderator
19,435 Posts
I'm not sure if some had a clip that pulled out , may get a hint when new part arrives . Just have a good look round first and I'm sure you will be fine .Hope this solves your problem .

1 - 9 of 9 Posts