Ford Forums banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
I think pre-2011 models had an actual signal flasher that could be swapped out with an electronic flasher to solve the LED issue, if I'm remembering the year correctly.
Hi
I just stumbled upon this forum. I have almost the exact same issue with my 2011 3.7L Mustang. I replaced the indicator lights with LEDs and now I cannot switch off the hyperflashing. I have the same values in the GEM/SJB Module as you do so I was wondering if you got to solve this issue? First I also thought the car had a signal flasher that just needed to be replaced with one that was "LED proof" but then I could not find a flasher anywhere and somebody told me I had to fix it with Forscan.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Hi
I just stumbled upon this forum. I have almost the exact same issue with my 2011 3.7L Mustang. I replaced the indicator lights with LEDs and now I cannot switch off the hyperflashing. I have the same values in the GEM/SJB Module as you do so I was wondering if you got to solve this issue? First I also thought the car had a signal flasher that just needed to be replaced with one that was "LED proof" but then I could not find a flasher anywhere and somebody told me I had to fix it with Forscan.
Sorry, never got this resolved. There's probably more support for figuring out the values in Forscan for Mustangs than Expeditions, so yeah, get yourself the cable, a laptop, and Forscan and you should be able to get clean access to the values you need to solve the problem. Looks like I'm left with getting something with resistors.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts