Ford Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone tell me if the FCIM can be flashed for an update, having temp control issues with. Customer car, no codes works fine through the scan tool,

IDS does not list in reprogram not an HVAC option, it automatic climate control

·
Super Moderator
8,280 Posts
It can be reflashed, not sure if there's any updates.

·
Super Moderator
8,280 Posts
I owe you the humblest of apologies. I read FCIM, FICM registered (Fuel Injection Control Module) and I assumed you had a Diesel without looking to see what car you were writing about. I assume you are talking about the Front Control Interface Module... and I do not know, nor can I find anyhitng stating whether it can or can't.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I owe you the humblest of apologies. I read FCIM, FICM registered (Fuel Injection Control Module) and I assumed you had a Diesel without looking to see what car you were writing about. I assume you are talking about the Front Control Interface Module... and I do not know, nor can I find anyhitng stating whether it can or can't.
I can find no info on updating, so looks like PMI a new one. Thanks again

1 - 5 of 5 Posts