Ford Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need help as I'm starting to pull my hair out. As stated accident was involved and my honey was driving at speed enough to break her right front CV at the joint so I installed the new CV as well as control arm. Battery is on the 12 volt charger and fully charged and the car was at copart for 2 weeks while the insurance company came up with estimates. They actually scrapped out the vehicle assuming that the entire engine was wasted due to the CV hanging from underneath... GEICO amazing me and how easily they throw our money but it was a great deal so I purchased it for 5,000 and it's only got 50,000 miles on it. Just needs a new fender and front door which I purchased prepainted for 1100 bucks. I know the service history of the vehicle because I've done it so it's a great opportunity if I can get it to start LOL.

Christmas tree dashboard lights up upon pressing the ignition and include some pictures down below that shows the display of the dash as well as a dtc's. It seems the point that everything is a ground fault issue but I've checked all the grounds and they're fine and I created new ones and they're fine. I have the service manual for the vehicle and a code reader but I would like some help in understanding the priority of codes and if certain ones trigger other ones like the PCM and the BDM and TSM etc. Usually there's one underlying main code that leads t
Speedometer Trip computer Car Vehicle Odometer
Speedometer Vehicle Car Trip computer Odometer
Speedometer Car Trip computer Odometer Vehicle
Speedometer Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Trip computer
Speedometer Car Trip computer Vehicle Odometer
o the problem to fix it the rest so your help would be immensely appreciated. Thanks in advance and I hope everyone's having a wonderful day!

Font Material property Parallel Rectangle Screenshot
Rectangle Font Parallel Number Screenshot

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They all look like that because the D is a different color even when ignitions off. Anybody have any ideas?

Drains the battery overnight. Comm issue with other modules. Everything turns on. No click.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts