Ford Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Super Moderator
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

The 2019 Ford Mustang Bullitt has made its debut in Detroit, reviving the iconic model variant with a 475 horsepower 5.0-liter V8 and menacing exterior looks.

The Mustang Bullitt’s arrival in 2018 is intended to mark the 50th anniversary of the famous Steve McQueen film Bullitt. Under the hood is a retuned version of Ford’s 5.0-liter Coyote V8, which is making 475 horsepower and 420 lb-ft of torque. That’s enough to help this movie-inspired special edition nudge 163 mph – 8 mph faster than the standard Mustang GT. The only transmission option is a six-speed manual, which is shifted with a slick-looking new cueball gear knob. Brembo brakeswith red brake calipers come standard as well.
Read more about the 2019 Ford Mustang Bullitt Debuts with Sinister Looks and 475-HP V8 at AutoGuide.com.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Why no option of the new 10 speed automatic? Before I get stoned to death for the suggestion, hear me out.
I live in a traffic congested tourist town.
I am well past 50 with knee problems.
I have owned fords all of my life and purchase new fords and lincolns on a regular schedule.
Would want the Bullitt as a weekend traveler with my wife who cannot drive a manual.
I understand the purist factor that cannot stomach an automatic in this car, let them buy the green ones. I would settle for black, as a nod to the purist that i needed an automatic.

Just asking, let the ridicule begin.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts