Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Read Only
Joined
·
1,395 Posts
Ford Man said:
Yep good gear that. Bit of bad news about Steve Waugh but at least we got the ashes still.. :D
Yeah, it was a bit of bad luck for Tugga.
Now to go on with it and make it a clean sweep...without our captain!:p :D :cool:
Russell.
 

·
The SparkleHunter™
Joined
·
10,144 Posts
Rastus said:
Now to go on with it and make it a clean sweep...without our captain!:p :D :cool:
Now that'll rub some salt into their wounds!!! Cop this you useless pommy bastards!! :D

How far off the 400 is Warney??
 

·
The SparkleHunter™
Joined
·
10,144 Posts
HSE2 said:
Wish Rick would get his stuff together though:(
He'll come good mate. He's just having a rough patch is all. Be great to see him and langers in a big partnership to blow the poms outta the water.. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,588 Posts
Shane Warne.
He's a great player, I respect that.
BUT HE IS A STUCK-UP, ARROGNAT, RACIST LOAF.
I'v now got that off my chest:thumbdown :thumbdown :thumbdown :thumbdown :thumbdown :thumbdown
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,588 Posts
Ford Man said:
How do you figure Warney's a racist??
Just something he said on the tour of India a while back:( :( :( :fmad:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
5,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
priteshpatel99 said:

Just something he said on the tour of India a while back:( :( :( :fmad:
Don't remember that, ahh well chances are if it wasn't warney who said it it wouldn't have made news, that guys always under the microscope of the press.....
 

·
The SparkleHunter™
Joined
·
10,144 Posts
DONUT KING said:
Don't remember that, ahh well chances are if it wasn't warney who said it it wouldn't have made news, that guys always under the microscope of the press.....
Me either.. Warney's a champion.. I'd probably be worse if I was in his shoes.. Good luck to him I say.. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,588 Posts
DONUT KING said:
Don't remember that, ahh well chances are if it wasn't warney who said it it wouldn't have made news, that guys always under the microscope of the press.....
Well I say the press should zoom in further, that guy's a rel smart arse and deserves a good hit.
He's basically the 'Skaife' of cricket, maybe even worse:thumbdown :fmad:
 

·
The SparkleHunter™
Joined
·
10,144 Posts
priteshpatel99 said:
He's basically the 'Skaife' of cricket, maybe even worse:thumbdown :fmad:
You really need your head read pritesh.. Warney and Skaife are no-where near each other.. :confused:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,588 Posts
Ford Man said:

You really need your head read pritesh.. Warney and Skaife are no-where near each other.. :confused:
Yeah they are, both are wingers and stuck-up:rolleyes:
 

·
The SparkleHunter™
Joined
·
10,144 Posts
You're kidding right?? Shane Warne is the greatest leg spinner of all time while Mark Skaife is a local tin top racer who whinges when things don't go his way!..
You gotta be crazzee to compare the two.. *Shakes head*
 

·
gone
Joined
·
10,402 Posts
priteshpatel99 said:

Yeah they are, both are wingers and stuck-up:rolleyes:

I dont beleive I am going to do say this but...
Pretish I agree with ya!

Warnie should have gone ages ago, hes a loaf, pig headed and a ****!!!!

Let the new blood into the team and piss of the scum bags that take cash and **** around!
 
1 - 20 of 43 Posts
Top