Ford Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Thunderbird Member
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
See my pic down below. On the left you will find a 1966 Thunderbird Conv. My mom is the original owner of this car, it has the rare "Q" code optional 428 engine, only about 5000 convertables came with the big engine. The color on the car is Saphire blue with white pearl interior and white top. On the right you will find a 1996 Thunderbird LX Sport, it has the 4.6L/281 engine in it. It is black with grey cloth interior. I am currently moding this car to be a bad ass street race car. Currently it is sporting a compucar N2O system, March underdrive pullies, and FRPP wires. Waiting to go on are a 90mm maf, flowmaster 2 chamber mufflers, Inject-tech chip and a few other things. If you have any questions on either car please email me @ [email protected]
thanks for looking
Keith

·
1,836 Posts
See my pic down below. On the left you will find a 1966 Thunderbird Conv. My mom is the original owner of this car, it has the rare "Q" code optional 428 engine, only about 5000 convertables came with the big engine. The color on the car is Saphire blue with white pearl interior and white top. On the right you will find a 1996 Thunderbird LX Sport, it has the 4.6L/281 engine in it. It is black with grey cloth interior. I am currently moding this car to be a bad ass street race car. Currently it is sporting a compucar N2O system, March underdrive pullies, and FRPP wires. Waiting to go on are a 90mm maf, flowmaster 2 chamber mufflers, Inject-tech chip and a few other things. If you have any questions on either car please email me @ [email protected]
thanks for looking
Keith
I dug this old post up to make a clarification. Not all of the 5,049 66 Conv. built were 428's. Most were 390's.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
About this Discussion
1 Reply
2 Participants
tbird100636
Ford Forums
Ford Forum is a community to discuss all things Ford. Check out our discussions on the Ford Escape, Mustang, Edge, F-150, Raptor, Explorer, Focus, Fusion, Fiesta and more!
Full Forum Listing