Ford Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
gilbiegt351
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just dug up 302 winsor efi manifold (base / lower section) fuel rail not inc injectors but with fuel regulator, fuel lines, fuel pump, a bag of wirring & spare ecu. (ex f100/ bronco style) offers ?

Also timing cover NEW kilkenny castings to suit 5.8 efi f series (most probly fit any 351 windsor) offers ?

Regards James.

·
gilbiegt351
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The only cut in the wirring harness that I can see is where when removing the harness from the car the ecu plug was cut off but that plug is in the bag.

·
gilbiegt351
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
EBV8 said:
is the manifold the us truck type or the early ho (eb-el falcon type)
The manifold is off ford bronco 302 efi @ 1987 vintage.

Regards.

·
gilbiegt351
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
EBV8 said:
does it have h.o. stamped in the top under where the engine cover sits
Sorry Bud the manifold in clean skin no numbers at all but somebody painted it a lovely orange bowtie colour (nothing a little sandblaster wouldn`t fix.)

Regards James.

(quote one of our members " chev`s may go but there`s nothing like a HO)

·
slikxb
220 Posts
efi timing covers don't have provision for mech fuel pump do they? Apart from that they fit, they also fit 302W I'm pretty sure.

·
gilbiegt351
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
buzz said:
efi timing covers don't have provision for mech fuel pump do they? Apart from that they fit, they also fit 302W I'm pretty sure.
Now that I have taken the cover out of the box I find that it is early 302 351 windsor that has a dipstick hole & mech fuel pump mounting, part no RF-E3AE-6059-AB cast on it.

Regards James.

·
Still Dazed and Confused
473 Posts
Would it be possible to have a few pics of the timing cover if it isn't sold yet?

·
gilbiegt351
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
rossi said:
Would it be possible to have a few pics of the timing cover if it isn't sold yet?
OK I will get some pic`s together & send them to you.

Regard`s James.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.