Ford Forums banner

101 - 103 of 103 Posts

·
Registered
454 Posts
geea said:
I have started a new thread, and i'll state it again here. I'll be at Calder tonight (1st August) to try settle the arguement. I have a stock auto Turbo and would like to run a few of the XR8's to find out for myself aswell.

It seems at the moment though that the XR8's dont really want to find out. :)
Too bad tonight was cancelled GEEA.

I spotted at least 1 XR8 (Phantom) & GTP-200's beast.

Nice ride too by the way.

I'll look out for ya next time (remember to keep your ticket from tonight).

·
OLD SKOOL
126 Posts
Black XR said:
I drove an XR8 the other day....and I drove my mates XR6T a little while ago.....The 8 is no slouch...I was expecting something overweight and under powered......its not...its a very impressive car.

I'll probably get the GT...but as far as I'm concerned......in 4 years time line the 8 and the turbo up......thats is the turbo is still going
Umm in 4 years time, the XR6T's will be running 11's and 12's becuase so many people are modifiying them! Bascially,the XR6T would be the most wanted high performance street cars by the police! My cars nearly 10 years old, and i can put most V8's to shame! Respect goes to XR6T! Not that i have anything against V8's coz im thinking of selling the Turbo and get a XF fairmont Ghia and put a V8 donk in it! I got something towards XF's, i just love em!

101 - 103 of 103 Posts