Ford Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Forever Ford Follower
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, what is better? i've seen tests and showing that the 330 Ci has a high top end speed but yea anyone know anything?

·
Future XR Owner
2,245 Posts
I was lucky enough to go for a ride in a new 330ci just recently. What a great car. But the M3 is without a doubt a faster car, by quite a bit.

The 330ci is supposed to be decently quick, it didn't feel as quick as I expected, but it still rocks.

·
Forever Ford Follower
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ah ok. yea i saw a 330 Ci today.. i was just staring at it for a while .. hoping that the owner would come out and say "hey, im sick of this car.. do you want to have?"...... unfortunately it didn't happen :(

·
Shhh, we're hunting Lions
1,610 Posts
I think the extra 80kw the M3 has over the 330 makes the M3 the winner in the performance stakes, but hell I'd definately be happy with the 330. :cool:

·
In a blue Galaxy
5,716 Posts
i was thinking since when does BMW have a 330Cubic Inch engine then it occured to me...

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
XLR8_2001 said:
Ah ok. yea i saw a 330 Ci today.. i was just staring at it for a while .. hoping that the owner would come out and say "hey, im sick of this car.. do you want to have?"...... unfortunately it didn't happen :(
Would that be sweet or what!! I saw one in Lygon St last time I was in Melbourne and I was thinking the same thing myself!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts