Ford Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Nacho Nacho Man!
3,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It seems it can be done. Sitting in the Shell garage across from Kingswood train station this morning was a bright canary yellow EB Falcon, with the plates EBB58L. I was in a rush and therefore didn't have a good squizz, but from what I could see through a cutout in the bonnet (no scoop?) the 351 seems to fit just nicely. Don't like the colour of it, and it has a huge v8supercar style spoiler. The two of those together make it look like an oversized ricecar. :WH:

Speaking of 351s, the new Street Machine has a twin-turbo, 351 powered XD Falcon. The Hillier boys have a new show car, a more drivable, less 'sheet metal galore' XP Falcon. Looks very nice, especially alongside the AU XR8 Coupe.

Good to see the Street Machine on the ball news wise, as they report of the XR8 gaining the 200kW V8...old news, where's the report on the 220kW donk eh? :WH:

·
T5 Expert Operator
6,542 Posts
Yeah Venom S, saw that EB that shell station is just up from me uni, yeah gotta admit the wing is abit much and does make it ricerish, but the paint is ok, the car looks serious, also at times i noticed to that they got other done up mean fords there. Yeah must take a look and hear her start up.

·
Nacho Nacho Man!
3,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
EF_Falcon_GuY said:
Yeah Venom S, saw that EB that shell station is just up from me uni, yeah gotta admit the wing is abit much and does make it ricerish, but the paint is ok, the car looks serious, also at times i noticed to that they got other done up mean fords there. Yeah must take a look and hear her start up.
Yeah, I should wander in and have a yak, Ford's nuts look after Fords best.

I had a closer look last night walking home, and the engine was missing the manifold and a few other bits and pieces, but walking past this morning, there was a supercharger sticking out of the bonnet! :D

Wonder how many ponies that beast puts out...

·
EB Fairmont Owner
191 Posts
Oh yep someone was asking about that car recently on the alt.ford.falcon newsgroup.

I mentioned i saw it on the way back from Summernats 2001 - looked awesome, stuck out like a sore thumb with the yellow paintjob :D :thumbup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
4 Participants
Venom XR
Ford Forums
Ford Forum is a community to discuss all things Ford. Check out our discussions on the Ford Escape, Mustang, Edge, F-150, Raptor, Explorer, Focus, Fusion, Fiesta and more!
Full Forum Listing