Ford Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi people. still have a few clevo parts for sale eg.. 351 block, 2500 stall converter to suit a c10. std clevo heads. and 2 c10s one busted.

·
O.F.R - BIG DADDY C.E.O
571 Posts
Gday mate, Interested in the converter, who is it made by ? how many k's has it done ? etc. and how much do you want for it and finally where in Melbourne are you ?
Thanks, Ben.

·
Registered
359 Posts
XBSickness said:
hi people. still have a few clevo parts for sale eg.. 351 block, 2500 stall converter to suit a c10. std clevo heads. and 2 c10s one busted.

IS THE CONVERTOR STD DIAMETER , HOW MUCH?
A FRIEND WANTS ONE

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok. the converter is out of a c10 i had built by transtyle in melbourne not sure exactly what brand. but i got a tough c10 made up that i actualy blew the front clutches( spewing) 1700 buck down the drain but the stally is fine. it would be lucky to have done 5000ks u can have a look at the picks in my gallery if us want. im looking at 250ono

·
New toy in the shed
563 Posts
XBSickness said:
ok. the converter is out of a c10 i had built by transtyle in Melbourne not sure exactly what brand. but i got a tough c10 made up that i actually blew the front clutches( spewing) 1700 buck down the drain but the stally is fine. it would be lucky to have done 5000ks u can have a look at the picks in my gallery if us want. I'm looking at 250ono
If you have done the front clutch pack then it will have gone through the convertor as well.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts