Ford Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Formerly EAII_Fairmont
917 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

A mate of mine is building a warm 351C to replace the pre x-flow 6 in his XY GS. The motor is nearly ready to go in except for the fact we can figure out where the vacuum lines go. Its going to run a thermoquad carby off an XE. Does anyone have a diagram they can post that shows what hooks up where?

·
Proudly Average
1,305 Posts
i second that - some goose (NOT me) has buggered around with all my vac lines... some are blocked off, some go straight back to the outlet they came from, some just sit open...grrr

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Mate if you can get a copy of the owners manual it has it all in there. Would you like me to scan it for you? Tell me what specification it is, eg: 351, manual, air con or not ,cause they are all different. If you get stuck for parts I have most of the original shit lying around that I took off my car when I changed to straight gas. Let me know your email address if you want me to send you the info.

·
Formerly EAII_Fairmont
917 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That's be great!!

The car it's going on is a 351C, toploader, no aircon. I think it was originally off an XE Ghia 351, so it'd be auto with a/c. Do you need any other info?

Email address is [email protected].

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Check your email :)

·
Formerly EAII_Fairmont
917 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I haven't got anything as yet. :(

Can you resend it?

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
OK Im not sure why you didnt get it though????

·
Formerly EAII_Fairmont
917 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Will try yet again!!!! Its a really good diagram by the way and I have heaps of info on how and why the bits work if you can be bothered with it.

·
Formerly EAII_Fairmont
917 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks man!

·
Formerly EAII_Fairmont
917 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Send me any info you can be bothered sending! It'll all be helpful.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts