Ford Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone out there have any experience installing a Scat Stroker Kit or any other brand in the 351C? How about aluminum heads? I am looking at the Edelbrock heads. I'm not building a racer, just a solid street cruiser with extra HP.

· CLEVO KID
78 Posts
RHarden said:
Does anyone out there have any experience installing a Scat Stroker Kit or any other brand in the 351C? How about aluminum heads? I am looking at the Edelbrock heads. I'm not building a racer, just a solid street cruiser with extra HP.
Hi Mister, try posting that question on the Cleveland tech page? you will get many answers- theres alot of threads about stroker kits on Clevos.
All of a sudden theres a heap of companys producing some very good heads for Clevos now CHI/AFD EDELBROCK/BRODIX/BLUE THUNDER/ SVO etc,and they came in many configurations depending on your combo use etc ,I myself went the CHI way but I'm not going to get into an war over why?,they are all vast improvements over stock heads?, had a look at some edelbrock heads the other day I liked em, probably quite a good choice if you are not building a racer :priest:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.