Ford Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Mistress Death Metal ;)
1,372 Posts
laminge said:
Wheere were you

I came in with the xr club on Sunday arvo and you had the day off, everyone was sober, no mud wresstling and a security guard following me [email protected]!*(*&^$
Oh no! :D

Weekends are for unwinding. Jelly wrestling is only on weekdays! Security guard huh? I think I know just who you're talking about :D Sorry 'bout that.

·
gone
10,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Re: 4 discovery

Discovery said:

Oh no! :D

Weekends are for unwinding. Jelly wrestling is only on weekdays! Security guard huh? I think I know just who you're talking about :D Sorry 'bout that.
Dammm

I miss out again, well thats it, next time you guys get the jelly out, give me a buz and will be there within the hour!!

·
T5 Expert Operator
6,540 Posts
laminge said:
Wheere were you

I came in with the xr club on Sunday arvo and you had the day off, everyone was sober, no mud wresstling and a security guard following me [email protected]!*(*&^$
Laminge, what is it with you and security guards. :p :p :p

T

·
0 Posts
I have the same problem, people stare at me, because of my size, I'm only 6 foot and weigh in at 118 kilo, solid and wide for my height.

·
CEO - The BSR Group
4,400 Posts
THE DOCTOR said:
I have the same problem, people stare at me, because of my size, I'm only 6 foot and weigh in at 118 kilo, solid and wide for my height.
Ah but Doc my old liver fluke, these same ones are they that will come running for shelter behind you on a windy day, or lean against you for rock solid support, or look to you for assistance pushing that broken down truck off the road.... you, my friend, are well underestimated by "those who stare".

·
Registered
765 Posts
Yes the security at the discovery centre have not been receiving the greatest of publicity lately, I think he/she needs to relax a little.

·
Mmm, high pressure wash.
3,086 Posts
A 2 year old mined thread! Is this a record?!!??! :AAHHH:

·
100MPH Hunter
1,045 Posts
What the.........

·
Registered
765 Posts
Lmao, what the hell.. I didn't even notice that, why was this article on the front page at the top?? Funny things have not changed.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts