Ford Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys i ran a new best 1/4 mile time Sunday.
<b>14.70 @ 94 mph</b>

What are yalls best times?

Oh yeah, no BS like the last post...

:rockon:

Thanks,
Wes

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ha?

hey i was the last post :mad: if you are calling :bs: on my camaro kill, why don't you say so on my post? anyway, my times are coming soon and i promise you it's gonna be faster than yours :D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
man, carlsbad track sucks!

too slippery, i couldn't hook up at all. i hook up better on the streets! but anywho, my best was only 14.722 @ 96.79mph :redcry:

oh, this my first ever track experience heheh and i need more practice (and slicks would help) since my 60ft times were horrible at 2.745 :sad:

·
It's been a long time...
52 Posts
I too know of terrible 60's and a 97+ trap.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: man, carlsbad track sucks!

89TurboGT said:
hey i was the last post :mad: if you are calling :bs: on my camaro kill, why don't you say so on my post? anyway, my times are coming soon and i promise you it's gonna be faster than yours :D
:noNO:
89TurboGT said:
too slippery, i couldn't hook up at all. i hook up better on the streets! but anywho, my best was only 14.722 @ 96.79mph :redcry:

oh, this my first ever track experience heheh and i need more practice (and slicks would help) since my 60ft times were horrible at 2.745 :sad:
:read: ????
Thats not too bad; 14.7 turboed... Did i mention I'm naturally Aspirated? Don't get your panties in a wad, :BW: I'm not
:bs: ing you race against the Camaro (6 cyl...) 'cause even my sister's Taurus GL can beat one of those. Infact I wasn't even referring to you. But since you seem to be all paranoid and stuff, I guess i have no choice but to pull the :bs: flags out.... :shrug:
:bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs:

oh yeah by the way you get much better traction on the track!!!! You just have to know how to drive on it... :chainsaw:

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hahahah, it's all good stangstomper. oh LS1 is not a v6 camaro btw, lol. but there's no sense argueing :argue2: btw, i forgot to mention i had 197k on original motor, tranny & stock clutch :s6: peace

·
It's been a long time...
52 Posts
My friend ran a 14.7 in his:

-'97
-atx
-z28
-LT1
-stock
-convertible
-with a passenger
-and the a/c on last summer.