Ford Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
AUTS50 #012
1,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Standard 13" rims, just 2 days new before replaced with mags, as new condition and boxed. Free to anyone. Need to offload. PM me here.

·
No longer around
4,882 Posts
XXXR8 said:
Standard 13" rims, just 2 days new before replaced with mags, as new condition and boxed. Free to anyone. Need to offload. PM me here.
erm.... dont mean to burst ya bubble, but i verry much doubt you could give these away of fordforums......... perhaps try a hyunday forum.....if such a thing exists.......

·
Rip Up The Track Join OFR
6,021 Posts
XXXR8 said:
dont want your wheels but your signature in your post had me worried for a minute...

·
AUTS50 #012
1,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
MADNC_8 said:
erm.... dont mean to burst ya bubble, but i verry much doubt you could give these away of fordforums......... perhaps try a hyunday forum.....if such a thing exists.......
Yeah, a Hyundai forum would be better but can't find any in Australia. Anyone know of one?

!Gn|T|0n said:
I'd take em if you were in BNE as I've got a friend with such a "beast". Alas.
No probs. That's kinda what I was hoping for, someone who's maybe got a Excel as a second car or knows of someone who does own one, not all of us on these forums owns and drives Fords only now do we? :bsr:

·
Registered
847 Posts
we all know of at least one
hanging round like a dog fart somewhere...

·
AUTS50 #012
1,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Mattnic2 said:
do you still have those rims to give away?

If so i'll take them...

Regards

Matthew
Yes I do, but I'm in Melbourne and I was hoping for someone who would pick 'em up from me as they're not worth the expense of shipping, and would most likely cost more than the rims aswell, sorry.

·
AUTS50 #012
1,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yes they're standard rims, 13" black steel, and if you can get someone to pick 'em up that would be great. They'll be chucked out on Feb' 8th as the council has a hard rubbish day then. If you're still interested PM me for contact details.

·
Registered
182 Posts
are you from melb if you are and you still got the hyundai rims i`ll grab them off you. I got a hyundai let me know if you still have them

1 - 14 of 14 Posts