Ford Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a stage 1 intercooler 4 sale if any one is interested just msg me its not plastic its metal. Theres nothing wrong with the cooler its in perfict condition.

intercooler = $300 ono

·
Are we there yet?
1,621 Posts
How big is it, what type of core is it, and what car is it from???

·
BA'o'Matic 100% working.
3,838 Posts
Having just picked up the aircon stuff from stokeb, i can tell you it WAS to be put into an EB, but he has decided not to turbo the car, and is in fact selling it. thats all i know.

Jason

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The intercooler is off a brand new Nissan Patrol Its a top mount intercooler but can also be used a front mount its only a small cooler as you no its a stage 1 its about 19cm accross X 25cm hight X 6cm Thickness of core With Tanks about 40cm X 30cm X 6cm

Attachments

·
oh no! I've gone ford mad
134 Posts
that looks just a little bigger than a s4/5 RX7 cooler.... you can get them for about 100 bucks.... I got mine for 50....

Craig

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
are they metal or plastic the intercoolers of the xr7. I`ll have to call a jap wrecker and ask him how much is a good price to sell the cooler for i`m not sure what these are worth

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
STOKEB said:
I got a stage 1 intercooler 4 sale if any one is interested just msg me its not plastic its metal. Theres nothing wrong with the cooler its in perfict condition.

intercooler = $150

·
Almost back
81 Posts
hows $100 sound??.....

STEVEM!

·
No longer around
4,882 Posts
STOKEB said:
hus dude i reckon my mate adam would be interested in this

let me know mate......

·
Almost back
81 Posts
.....$100???

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
$150 is the lowest ill go on the cooler its only done 2,000k's its still new

1 - 13 of 13 Posts