Ford Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Mark VII Member
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any of you guys from down Fla. way? A couple years ago I saw an ad for a fiberglass '40 ford pick up body and the parts man at the local Ford dealer sent for the catalog. Well he quit the dealer and took the catalog with him and now that I'm ready to do this swap I cant locate this Co. It was located some where in Fla. and the body had the cab mounts so it bolted to a Ranger frame. HELP!!!!

C

·
0 Posts
hmm never heard of that, maybe check street rodder or classic truckin, but to be honest I read those mags allot and hven't heard of it.

·
Mark VII Member
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
CobraSplash this ad was in Custom & Classic Trucks a few years back, But I cant find that issue and am in the process of moving this weekend, so if you have that mag if you could go back 3 years and try to find it for me I would appreciate it. Thanks

C

·
0 Posts
I will take a look, I have mag's that old just not sure if I have the right one, have you wrote them a letter?

·
Mark VII Member
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hotrodford 87 thats the one! Thanks! Now to get the parts ordered and get to work.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
3 Participants
chuck
Ford Forums
Ford Forum is a community to discuss all things Ford. Check out our discussions on the Ford Escape, Mustang, Edge, F-150, Raptor, Explorer, Focus, Fusion, Fiesta and more!
Full Forum Listing