Ford Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just purchased a demo, model of one of these vehicles. I drove the BA pursuit and then this one and felt this a better vehicle. It has that raw feel you expect from a high performance vehicle and the BA lacked it to some degree.
I am interested to find out as much about these vehicles as possible and hope that someone can point me in the right direction. Ford to date has not been helpful, I sent them sido, chassis, engine numbers and the name of the guy on the build plate and still no answer. been a ford man for years but it appears that marketing and customer relations are still not their strong points.
Any help would be appreciated, thanks in advance.

·
When 2 T3s are not enough
1,934 Posts
A mate of mine has two a, a 2001 Pursuit 220 and a 2002 pursuit 250 5.6 LT, and his sister works for a big Sydney FTE dealer so he might be able to tell you what you need to know. Just PM me with what you want to know and ill see if he can help...

·
Movin!
2,924 Posts
250 pursuit are bloody great and quick cars. Not sure what the fastest time they have run stock, but wouldnt be surprised if they'd beat a BA Pursuit 290.

Motor does sound thrashier, but loads of torque that keeps pulling all the way through. I think forum user 250 Pursuit ran a 14.1 1/4 mile stock against minges TSfiddy

·
Registered
256 Posts
Front brakes wear out quickly and ford won't be interested in helping you. But otherwise the stroked Windsor is just awesome! I love mine!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts