Ford Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i think the GT might have different lights. I cant remeber if it was the wheels or motor mag, they had a pic of the T4(GT) with a bra on the front. But u could see that the lights were different to the normal XR lights. These lights had 5 globes inside them.

So it will be interesting to see how they look.

·
Australian Ford Member
61 Posts
There's no need to get personal with your comments Drone, no matter how rediculous other people's opinions may be.

·
CEO - The BSR Group
4,400 Posts
He might have mistaken the car bra light cutout pattern with seperate lights..

·
FPR *Drooooooool*
386 Posts
It was in wheels, but that could be part of the bra you know :p

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
sorry guys my bad.

i just had a closer look at the pic on the motor mag.
It was just the cut out.

edited by russellw - we do not allow personal attacks on this forum.

·
864 Posts
editor> Oh you mean like the one by drone351?

Missed that one originally - it is fixed now. We can't see everything - please use the REPORT button if you wish to report a bad post and we can then be sure of seeing it, Cheers Russ

D

·
0 Posts
Speaking of headlights, I am a little dissapointed not to see the option of Xennon Discharge headlights as an option (and standard fitment to the Ghia). They have been optional on the new Mondeo in Europe for the last couple of years.

Danny.

·
Ford Europe Wannabe
754 Posts
yes i agree Chubzz.

i would love to see the GT's tailights look like that of the Jaguar S Type R (in terms of the globes, not the shape). Have a look in Motor page 105 to see what i mean. Looks tough and sporty and would be cheap to make

·
Wanting 5 Gears, Damnit!
1,660 Posts
Yeh i also meant in terms of inner design (globes etc). That would be awesome!! The GT sketches look too much like an xr8 with a bodykit!

hemmm yeh jag s type r looks pretty mint...

Guess we'll find out at the motorshow soon!

Im predicting dual exhausts (from both sides) - because the fuel tank is relocated and no longer a problem. =)

·
Ford Europe Wannabe
754 Posts
yeah thats the stuff.

Could not agree more that a GT has the potential to look no more than a re body kitted XR8. I would love to see headlight/taillight changes to globes, reflectors etc. cheap, easy and distinguishing and will help to easily differentiate the two cars

1 - 15 of 15 Posts