Ford Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Supra alloy case 5 speed gearbox with a bellhousing to suit pre x-flow falcon six, it comes with hydrauic master cylinder and slave cylinder, manual pedal box and a tail shaft to suit an XB Falcon. The gearbox was in the car for less than 6 months and th clutch is approx 10 months old.
I was looking for $650.00 for the lot or an reasonble offers will be considered.

BTW I not sure but I think the pre x-flow bellhousing has the same bolt pattern as the latter X-flow engine, someone may be able to confirm this.

Regards
frl0173 :driver:

·
oh no! I've gone ford mad
134 Posts
yeah the bolt patterns are the same up to the last crossflows.... oh I wish that setup was for a cortina!

Thanks
Craig

·
Registered
158 Posts
Hi, just a couple of questions- what ratio's are used in this box, and is a custom tailshaft needed. BTW my car is an XE

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry I'm not sure of the ratios, I have a tail shaft to suit a XB falcon, but you will need to get a tailshaft to suit your XE

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Come on guys there must be someone interested, make an offer.

·
Registered
206 Posts
i put the drive shaft from my XE fairmont into my XB, they're the same size. if it was a bit cheaper i'd grab it. i'd replace the six cylinder bellhousing with an 8 cyl housing tho.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts