Ford Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all, I am doing a feasability study on how many or if any one would be interseted in purchase of an underdrive pulley kit for the AU and BA 6 cylinders, Turbo's included.

They would yeild about the same amount of rear wheel gain as the V8 ones of 8 to 10 kW at the rears and would most likely retail for around the same price of $460.00

Thought I would try the forum for a response before manufacturing these pulleys as it takes a fair amount of resorces to follow it through.

Those of you who own a 6cyl BA or AU would you mind letting me know if something like this would intest you..

Regards,

Barry Batten

·
Registered
847 Posts
G'day I was wondering if you have something like this available for ea-ed and if so what sort of cost is involved, do you need a new belt? etc.

6pAc.

·
Banned
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
6pAc|30nG|00n said:
G'day I was wondering if you have something like this available for ea-ed and if so what sort of cost is involved, do you need a new belt? etc.

6pAc.
Have not got anything available for the EA to ED 6 as of yet.

·
Registered
847 Posts
As of yet? Does this mean there may be something in the works for us early model bogens...

·
do YOU have rubber?
2,357 Posts
Barry given the number of EA-ED I6s floating around, I'd say that this would probably be quite lucrative. Of course you'd have to do a feasibility study there too.

·
Banned
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
May be able to get hold of underdrives for the E series 6 cyl but will have to do some testing on them first.

·
Registered
847 Posts
If you do ill be one of the first to purchase hell i will even be a mule if there is some sort of discount.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts