Ford Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a Ford Australian 65mm throttle body on my car that has a bad TPS sensor. I bought an aftermarket intake from Australia 15 years ago and the TB came with it. I am unable to find a TPS for it. I think I would have to source the TPS from Australia. So, it might just be easier to go with a US throttle body. I am looking for a 65 to 70mm that has a square bolt pattern with the holes 2.625 inches apart.

Unfortunately, I not even sure what kind of Ford car/truck uses that bolt pattern.

Thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a Ford Australian 65mm throttle body on my car that has a bad TPS sensor. I bought an aftermarket intake from Australia 15 years ago and the TB came with it. I am unable to find a TPS for it. I think I would have to source the TPS from Australia. So, it might just be easier to go with a US throttle body. I am looking for a 65 to 70mm that has a square bolt pattern with the holes 2.625 inches apart.

Unfortunately, I not even sure what kind of Ford car/truck uses that bolt pattern.

Thanks
buddy, I know of someone who has a 65mm throttle body in excellent condition, shoot him a pm on francojon667 @gmail.com if you still interested in buying

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Thanks
No longer needed. Bought new throttle body.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts