Ford Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7,859 Posts
Yep, I definitely have to agree. When I was 16 bought myself a 67 Mustang coupe 200ci straight six. Got it for $350 in1985, not a bad price at all. The only thing wrong with it was rust. Fixxed that, had it ready for a paint job. Just a week later I went heads on with a pine tree and lost. Next car 66 coupe with a 289 , worked on it a little and sold it. But my most favorite, most love or lust, is the 68 Shelby GT500KR convertible with a 428SCJ, paint job dark blue. I just lust after that car.

·
Registered
7,859 Posts
When it first came out wasn't there another name for the Mustang in Germany ? I belive I read something about a bicycle company had the Mustang name and Ford had to call it something else, of course I read this article about 15yrs. ago. Was it called the T-5 or something like that, I'm trying to remember. Help me out Marc or if anyone else knows about this.

·
Registered
7,859 Posts
Thank you Marc for giving me those web sites.

·
Registered
7,859 Posts
It had a 428ci Police Interceptor unit with 2 Holley 4-barrel carberators. 360 horses, top speed 132 mph "212km/h". 0-60 "0-96km/h" 6.8sec.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.