Ford Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
69 428 Cobra Jet Search 9R02R128920

I am trying to locate my 69 Mach 1 428 cobra jet I sold 11 years ago from Dunedin, NZ. A Japanese collector brought it off me 11 years ago and took it back to Japan, Osaka?. It started off as a feature car in a MacDonalds restaurant in Osaka. May still be there? Has anyone seen it on their travels?
It is a 69 Mach 1 428 Cobra Jet, R code (ram air), 4 speed, Magnum 500's, Black Jade, gold mach 1 stripe and black bonnet. This car was concourse condition. I let it go as I was only 25 years old at the time and he paid good money for it (60K, NZ, 11 years ago). NOW I WANT IT BACK. Any information would be appreciated.

Cheers

·
Ford Appreciation Society
3,666 Posts
Sounds like a very very nice stang! Do you have any pics to post on here to see if anyone recognises it??

·
Proudly Average
1,305 Posts
i can only say one thing...

HORN!!!

best of luck finding her, mate!

·
Administrator
5,133 Posts
Nice car mate. If you are serious then you may need to contact the Japanese Ministry of Transport or the equivelent and see if they can help with contacting the owner. Chances are they will deem it private information but it would be a start.They may have something for you to investigate further with though. Good luck.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am an attorney in the State of Utah in the USA. A client of mine currently has possession of this car. Are you still interested in obtaining it? If so, please respond to me privately and we will communicate further. Email is: [email protected]

Bob

1 - 6 of 6 Posts