Ford Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
G'day all, havin' a clean up, got some fairlane gear to go.
a) interior roof lining(leather).
b) front L&R indicator/park light.
c) nose cones, 2 of.
d) front & back seats (velour inserts) light blue.
e) dash pad.
f) 4 motors for pwr. windows.
g) radiator.
h) rear brake lights.
All gear in good to as new condition. No rips or tears in seats or lining.
Thanks.

·
Proudly Average
1,305 Posts
how much for the lot?

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
$200 If you take the vehicle most of the stuff is still in, it's on wheels, no motor or box, still has electronic ignition box and new rear shocks as well as near new stainless muffler 2-1/2in single to tail. The missus wants it all gone.

·
Proudly Average
1,305 Posts
where are you mate? don't spose you've got a car trailer?

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No sorry mate, no trailer. I'm on southside of Brisbane, Sunnybank.

·
Proudly Average
1,305 Posts
christ! just found out what trailer hire costs... would you take $100?

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What'd they want for the trailer? I thought most of the cost of hire would be deposit??

·
Proudly Average
1,305 Posts
i need it for 24 hours because the only pace i could store a car body is at our property on the sunshine coast... bastards want $90 for the hire + $150 deposit... bloody expensive exercise!

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I think that $$ is ok, just me. A couple years back i was offered $50 ea for the electric
motors for windows,,,, ya might as well say the rest is a giveaway! Sorry $200 the lot.

·
Proudly Average
1,305 Posts
but if you only sold the motors, you'd be paying to have the shell towed...

i just don't have $300 + to buy a parts car...

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
There are ads in the local rag, they pay you $25-50 to pick up a roller. Ring around and see what prices you get from the wreckers on the parts listed?? If you don't need
the parts then you don't need to part with the cash. Sorry i thought the price was pretty reasonable. If you only want some of the parts i can put a $ on them, you're
welcome to come and strip them here if that helps ya??

·
Proudly Average
1,305 Posts
i didn't say the price wasn;t reasonable - just that i couldn't afford it! hehe...

what's the body like? what else is missing apart from the motor/trans... what's the diff like?

i'm still pretty interested - i've just got to sort out money...

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Body; missing front drive side gaurd, rust in doors, base of rear guards(behind wheels). Ranging from light to cut and plate.
Diff; previous owner gave the nine inch to his son, replaced with standard borg warner.
Should be 2 tailshafts there as well. Glass good all round.
Front bumper has small sharp ding passenger side, good grille. Rear bumper good, needs 1 overrider. If i had one o' them digital snappies and knew how to post pics i
would, i know i'd be happier seein' pics on somethin i was gunna shell my hard earned $
on. If you would like to view the car you're welcome, do you have a mobile phone? If so i'll post me number, you can text me yours(as my battery is F#@^*D) and i'll text my address.. unless there's another way? I've not long had this computer so i'm still learnin (EVERYTHING! HAHA!)

·
Proudly Average
1,305 Posts
thanks for all the info mate - how dare the previous owner give away the 9 inch!!!

is the interior complete? interior stuff is really what i'm after...

i'll give you a call tonight!

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Interior is complete (light blue) mob.0438727448. Don't ring as i only get about 10
seconds talk time on a fully loaded battery. Text ya number through and i'll ring you,
save ya a bit of $$ Ha Ha!

·
Proudly Average
1,305 Posts
sounds just like my phone! - i'll text you tonight...

light blue interior is enough to give me the shits - mine's cream! but the switch gear/handles and stuff should change over, which are my main problems (so many problems!)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts