Ford Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a 1986 Ford Tempo HO cylinder head that came in the Tempo sport GL's. The head # is E53E-AA. Anyone that has one or knows where I can obtain one , please contact me here. Thanks.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Would take a new one if I could find one, or a good used one . The E53E-AA is the casting # on the head. I have one , but it has cracks in the exhaust chamber and ports. This head has more flow then the base head, but it has issues with overheating and high temps in the exhaust ports , causing cracks there.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
jwko. I will call Precision and see if they have the heads in stock. The last site you listed has the head ,but they pinned all of the cracks in all of the exhaust ports and exhaust chamber, just like the E53E-AA that I have. Trying to get a head that has not been welded or pinned to fix the cracks. As I drag race my Tempo , do not want to take a chance of blowing the engine if the head welded or pinned head does not hold. Hope I can find a brand new head or a good head not welded up or pinned yet. Thanks for the information.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts