Ford Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[/SIZE]Hi
Ive got for sale one 9 inch diff made for XE-XF watts link coil suspension. I bought the housing for $900, its supposed to be a GTHO item supposedly stronger. Re-coed 3.25:1 LSD centre 28 spline. Also comes with disc brakes and calipers. I had it in an XE with a 6 cylinder for about 2000 k's, so it had an easy life. Was intended for a V8 conversion, but never happened.
Im selling it for $1000, drive away no more to pay.
Anyone building or modifying an XE, check out my motor for sale on another threead. That motor, and this diff, and you have a monster.
Any questions:
Tom
0413 840 793
[email protected]

·
Slurry Boostin
1,211 Posts
e-mail sent

where bouts are ya?

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey,
Im not sure how much heavier it is, but its definitely heavier. I do have pics of it which I can email to you. Thanks,
Tom

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Email sent just now. Everything will bolt straight in, but you might need a new uni joint.
Tom

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It didnt seem to make much difference to the XE I put it in. Actually felt quicker if anything, but that was due to the ratio going to 3.25. Theres no point in putting it in unless you have a strong V8, or a turbo/supercharged 6 in that XF.
Tom

·
tough XF
487 Posts
id buy it if i had the money ill guess ill have to settle for a bw lsd diff

·
XF 250 4.1 XFLOW TURBO
974 Posts
hey guys what is ment by having a 28 spline diff to a 25 spline is that haw many pieces r on the end of the axels or somthin please explain

1 - 13 of 13 Posts