Ford Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Multi Car Owner
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wonder how collectable the 93 Cobra will be in the future??? The pirces for them currently are pretty decent! Did they come in a convert. option?

·
Multi Car Member
8 Posts
I think the '93 Cobra will become very collectable, particularly as more people learn about this car. Only 4993 produced (along with 107 R versions). I have always felt the '93 is the "forgotten" Cobra but have seen some Mustang magazines put the '93 in their lists of top 10 Mustangs of all time to own.

I believe the only options available were cloth or leather interior, color (black, red, teal), sunroof, and a special stereo system which never did become available. There were no convertibles in '93.

C

·
0 Posts
just a cobra guy here....93 to be exact....

love my car, hell love all my fords...lol

my cobra is teal with grey leather/sunroof...only used for shows though...

·
Multi Car Owner
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I agree, I think the 93 Cobra is a great collector. Low production numbers. First Cobra in years for a Stang at that point. Last year for the body style run which was a popular one.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
3 Participants
Marqman
Ford Forums
Ford Forum is a community to discuss all things Ford. Check out our discussions on the Ford Escape, Mustang, Edge, F-150, Raptor, Explorer, Focus, Fusion, Fiesta and more!
Full Forum Listing