Ford Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

So my turn signals stopped working. Like nothing happens, even on the dashboard, no lights or anything come on. When I had bad bulbs and I used the signals, the dashboard lights for the signals would come on and stay on, but now when I use the signals, nothing happens at all. The hazard lights work 100% as they should.

Now, the fuse was fine, but I went ahead and changed it anyway, so I really don't think it's that. Doing some research on this forum, I've read that possible reasons could be the Flasher Relay, the Turn Signal Switch, or the Ignition Switch. Based off of what I've posted, can any of you guys narrow it down?

Also, a few days (or maybe a week or so?) before the turn signals stopped working, the air vents stopped working as well. I checked the fuse here too and it was fine, but I went ahead and changed it as well just to be safe, and still nothing. The windshield defrost vents still work and blow out hot air no problem, but the front vents and the floor vents do nothing when I push the buttons on the dash. I've read that this might be an Ignition Switch issue as well, possibly? Or a broken damper...which I hope isn't the case as it might be more trouble than it's worth to fix. Any insight on this would be greatly appreciated as well.

Thanks guys!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, I'll try that.

And if this helps at all with narrowing it down, the signals actually started working today. I'm assuming they'll be working only for the moment though...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts