Ford Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Ford Member
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
turn on the radio and it says "bad"...won't play cds, radio, or display time. i was told there is a security code or something. anybody know what i can do to make my radio work??

·
OKPOC - OKC Chapter Prez
105 Posts
1. Remove Radio from dash

2. Locate Sledgehammer

3. Biitch slap radio with Sledgehammer repeatedly

4. Drop kick radio

5. Re-install radio

Well, at least it won't say "bad" anymore! :p

·
Ford Member
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ha ha ha!!!!...thank you!...i reasoned with it, tried to communicate effectively with it, threatened it, then smashed it all to hell. very satisfying. it was bad, and it was punished.

·
Grand Muckety Muck
710 Posts
or........you could have taken it to the dealer and they could have input the code. I think that's the only thing they DO know how to do on our cars.

M

·
0 Posts
or you could take it out and get a cd player and then bash that **** out of it :D

·
Probe GT Member
16 Posts
BAD DECK

THERE IS NO CADE FOR THAT DECK. DID YOU JUST BUY THE CAR IF SO YOU NEED TO REPLACE IT. SOUNDS LIKE THE DECK IS INTERNALLY SCREWED.

·
Probe LX Member
8 Posts
My radio on mine has been going off on its own but then I turn it back on and it is fine for awhile. What's going on with this? When it goes off the clock goes to 12:00 and all the settings are screwed. What might be the problem?

·
Probe GT Member
6 Posts
I had similar problems and decided to buy an aftermarket cd player...seemed the easiest to me, and sounds better too.

·
Probe SE driver
99 Posts
Darzan said:
My radio on mine has been going off on its own but then I turn it back on and it is fine for awhile. What's going on with this? When it goes off the clock goes to 12:00 and all the settings are screwed. What might be the problem?

sounds liek your loosing constant(memory) power to your Radio. Check your radio connections and the Room fuse in the fuse box.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts