Ford Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ended up sliding under teh rear end of an XL-7 the other day (only about 10MPH, airbags didn't even deploy), no damage to their car, but there was plenty to mine. Got a nice big chunk of my front bumper (right under the passenger side headlamp) got pushed into the fome which is making it almost impossible to get out, misc scratches and gouges in the front, a big flex dent in the hood (part of the front isn't flush when it's closed), cracks all over the crassbeam that covers the radiator (fiberglass piece of crap), but the real killer is the dead parking light on the passenger side. I got a bulb the other day, but when I went to replace it, I noticed there was no hand space at all. My guess was that the only way to replace it would be to remove the passenger side headlamp to be able to get at it, but this would require realigning the headlamp (which I am not prepared to do). If there is another way, or if this is the only way, to get at the parking light please let me know. If there is some moderate tweaking involved in order to do this, please let me know about that as well.

-Mobious-

1 - 1 of 1 Posts