Ford Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
G'day All,

I have a couple of questions for you all.

1.)
Are we going to see some TV Ad's promoting the Falcons recent safety gong? I think it would be a good idea. Safety is on lots of peoples shopping lists! "Ford Falcon - Australia's 'own' Legend is now the Safest Car in its class" etc etc.

2.)
I have a Mate who works near Sprintex Superchargers here in Perth. He says that he has seen their the Red 300+ as well as a black one? Is he just pulling my leg/mistaken or is their a Black AU coupe getting around to anyones knowledge?

Best Regards
Tim/Perth

·
Pursuit Reincarnation Dog
7,777 Posts
1) None of the car manufacturers advertsie to support the NCAP style testing results. It is an agreement that all of them came to because this type of testing is highly unreliable and cars that perform very well in these tests give away performance in many real world crashes. SO, you may go a while before seeing the ads you are talking about!

2) Dunno. Might look good in black though!

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
I read somewhere that a second project car was being worked on for the Sydney Motor show. The strong rumour prior to the Melbourne show was that the special coupe was infact black!!!!!

·
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Very interesting!
Im thinking it would look quite good in black.

He is fairly sure. He says he has definently seen the Red 300+ and a similarly looking Black AU coupe at Sprintex Superchargers in Ossie Park. He also said they were smoking the Red 300+ up out the back a little while back and that they all go out of the office for a look (He works next door).

Tim

·
In a blue Galaxy
5,716 Posts
If anyone has the July MOTOR then you would have read that the coupe project is currently off. I actually doubt we'll see a coupe for a while :-(

1 - 8 of 8 Posts