Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
TOC TAS Secretary
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been talked into putting a pic of my car on here by the president of our car club in tassie.

so here it is hope you guys like it. i still have many plans for the car but the money factor is slowing me down a bit at the moment.

cheers

Tim

Attachments

·
BA XR6T
111 Posts
Sure looks good Tim!

I do like those wheels too:cool:

·
CEO - The BSR Group
4,400 Posts
Ah yes, a very sweet ride indeed :D

·
T5 Expert Operator
6,540 Posts
You've done her up very nicely mate, good stuff, look after her mate.

·
Australian ED XR6 Member
569 Posts
NICE...

very nice indeed.:cool:

·
gone
10,402 Posts
EDXR6 said:
Thanks guys.

im glad to see that there is other people out there that like fords aswell.
Hiya Mate

Sensational car!!!

BTW, how many times did we pass each other while I was down in Hobart!?

T

·
0 Posts
thats the wheels that are going on my XR, only the centres are grey/black..

·
2004 BA XT Falcon Ute
84 Posts
Hey EDXR6, Like your car, looks nice (and low). By the way, is your car the one that was in Autospeed? It looks very similar. You know, you can also change the front of your car to look like an EL XR6. On the NSW XR6 club forum, a guy there had it done to his, and it looks great.

·
Registered
5,316 Posts
meant to say see you in april !! my annual pilgrimage to the Targa .. maybe this year I will get to enter ... if the XA ever gets finished!!

Jeff

·
TOC TAS Secretary
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ian i have the car in the car show at the silverdome this weekend so i will get some of the stereo install then and post them for all the guys to see.

No this wasnt the car in auto speed, everything you see on the car here was done by myself, when i bought it, it was stock standard right down to the wheels and tyres.

·
TOC TAS Secretary
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
ef_xr8_kid

Nah sorry can't swap my wheels, one of my friends down here has a xr8 sprint and he has the same wheels as you do, so if i swapped with you then i would be copying him :)

laminge

yeah i think we passed each other a few times when you was down. would have loved to caught up with you and seen your car. i have heard so much about it.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts