Ford Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here yall go,i took this pic today,You can tell im sick and have lost alot of wieght,ill take another pic some time so you can my sexy bitch ass.

:s3

Attachments

·
ProbeAdonis
30 Posts
wow that's you! heehee.. nothing of what i expected! -- i expected you to be wearing a purple dunce cap -- like merlin, ya know.. hehe ?

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
MMMMMMMMMM

89lxprobe said:
I look like shit in this pic,but you guys get the idea,,,hmmmm maybe i should post that pic with me and Mary Popins from Disneyland.Thanks for posting one that came out:thup:[/SIZE=1[/COLOR=darkred]

G

·
Merlin... for some reason I pictured you as a 45 year old man trying to play a boy's game :lol:

Now that I've seen ya, I understand ya much more.

·
Probe Owner
475 Posts
no comment at this time.. still thinking about last merling comment.. and to think i said i liked u in a couple of posts... :roll:

·
Probe SE Member
144 Posts
how is it that everyone who posts pics, looks a little crazy...I don't mean that in a bad way but Merlin looks like he's about to tear your head off...

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
its because im sick.
Lack of sleep and bad lighting make me look like some kind of serial killer.

I took pictures of what happenend to my arm,the are very graffic and i might post them tonight.I will give them to Nylie first,she can decide.

But in a nutshell that is who i am,and ha ha ha no im not 45,though i feel like it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts