Ford Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Uh heres my LX. I need to take new pics. I know I know it needs to be lowered.

Here's one showing off my front light. Kinda dark though.

Here's one a coupla weeks after the paint job. The pic's fuzzy.

Here's another.

Here's one that was taken on a cloudy day, at a Ford Meet in Milpitas.

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
What did you use to do the headlight templates, electric tape?
The 93-94 5 star PGT rims look great on first genners. Did you have any clearance problems? Everyone says they should fit fine, but when I got a set for my 89 PGL two years ago, the 225s were too wide. I had to get 205s...
Looks good!

·
A-Team Member
263 Posts
The PGT rims look nice on your car. That headlight template is pretty good looking. I am not a big fan of those little tiny circles, but the large one looks good!

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ProbeBandit said:
What did you use to do the headlight templates, electric tape?
The 93-94 5 star PGT rims look great on first genners. Did you have any clearance problems? Everyone says they should fit fine, but when I got a set for my 89 PGL two years ago, the 225s were too wide. I had to get 205s...
Looks good!
Well, I resorted to 205s after the first two pics :D

Thanks for the comments. Wooww... Im seeing Last Replied by Charger ALL up and down the board :D

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
3PT0Probe said:

Thanks for the comments. Wooww... Im seeing Last Replied by Charger ALL up and down the board :D
Yea, I know, Ive been seeing his name EVERYWHERE for the last two days. He's on a serious rampage...
:)

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nope I dont, it just came with it. Tow hitch was an optional package on the LX/GL.

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
STOP MONOPOLIZING POSTS CHARGERGL! :D

I think its like 1500 lbs... i gotta check the probe booklet. hell thats as much as little suvs like the CRV.

·
Big Daddy
357 Posts
cool looking car .. needs to be lowered :D:D:D

Here's a couple more of your car.

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
too plus too iz foor :D

grumble... i know... uurgg...

Thanks for the extra pics! :D

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Did I mention I would get the windows tinted? And maybe a windshield banner would look nice. Paint the brake calipers when you lower it. :)

·
Moderator / Probe
506 Posts
Nice first Gen !

I put my stock 2nd gen wheels on my first Gen this weekend. The 1st gens look cool with them on it.

good work with the headlights. I'ts nice to see some creativness :)

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The Streetracing picture looks great! The taillights are a little too much for me. Id get the windows tinted, and you might wanna get a Pacesetter exhast when you get your hands on some extra funds. The Pacesetter is awesome. When I installed it 2 years ago on my first genner, I thought it was a different car... Oh and did I mention it needs to be lowered? :D Keep up the good work! (Whats the mileage?)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts