Ford Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Pursuit Reincarnation Dog
7,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I prefer the previous twin tailpipes on the AU XR8s that ended in line with each other. Looks better than the new 220 type staggered tailpipes.....
(phew - glad I got that off my chest... :p )

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
I agree and while we are at it they should be a minimum of 2.5 and if possible they should have one out of each corner of the car:D

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
HSE2 said:
I agree and while we are at it they should be a minimum of 2.5 and if possible they should have one out of each corner of the car:D
Ah-bloody-men to that... :D Twin tailpipes ala mussie cobra.. one at each corner of the rear.. and that sweet, sweet V8 sound.. (unlike the HSV vaccum cleaners ;) )

T

·
0 Posts
HSE2 said:
I had a twin setup drawn up to be fitted only to be told...NO CAN DO MATE..YOU'VE GOT A PLASTIC FUEL TANK...so there you go. Fit a steel tank and yes go for it, or fit LPG in the boot.

·
Interloper from LS1.com
768 Posts
Aussie Pete said:
I prefer the previous twin tailpipes on the AU XR8s that ended in line with each other. Looks better than the new 220 type staggered tailpipes.....
I got a hacksaw you can borrow - or if you don't want to cut it, you could extend the short one with a baked bean tin ;)

·
Ford Member
1,054 Posts
And while they're at it lets hope they get some bigger than XR tips onto the T Series too. Have them on show loud and proud i say.;)

G

·
0 Posts
THE DOCTOR said:

I had a twin setup drawn up to be fitted only to be told...NO CAN DO MATE..YOU'VE GOT A PLASTIC FUEL TANK...so there you go. Fit a steel tank and yes go for it, or fit LPG in the boot.
Pharkin plastic fuel tanks.
Why don't they make it aluminium.

·
Read Only
1,395 Posts
HSE2 said:
Too true.It'd be great to have a proper Dual exhaust again.
Did spot an AU2 XR8 ute the other day with above mentioned setup...sounded very angry!!:nuts:
Pity about the sedan not being able to have this.:(
Russell.

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
DR XR said:
And while they're at it lets hope they get some bigger than XR tips onto the T Series too. Have them on show loud and proud i say.;)
Preach it brother!!.. Ohhh yeaahh!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts