Ford Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Red army P.O.W.
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all.

I've been on here a couple of dayz and I thought I should get around to doing my intro.

I'm a 19 y.o. guy from South Australia. I live in Morphett Vale which is in the southern suburbs. I start Uni in a few weeks. I'm going to be studying Mechatronic Engineering and Maths and Computer science (Double Degree). My dream is to design my own engine/upgrades.

I like messing around with electronics. I just bought myself an EPROM interface for my PC, so I'm gonna start tweaking the ECU's on a couple of cars. When the owners aren't watching of course :p

I love the sounds of V8's, and I think they were the best thing ever invented. I constantly strive to prove V8 suppremacy in my area. Unfortunatly my job pays nuts, and last time I tryed to trade a box of almonds for a stroker kits I got thumped. :fraz:

I've been into Fords as long as I can remember. I grew up with them, and have never turned my back on them.

I'm hopeing to share the shreds of info I have picked up over the couple of years I've been into cars, and learn as much as I can in the process.

I'm also interested in meeting anyone local to me who has an interest in cars who has knowledge to share or a story to tell.

Brendan K

1 - 4 of 4 Posts