Ford Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What do I think!!!!!!!!!!
I think the world has gone mad! That is what i think. Time to re think the old AU me thinks
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
5,809 Posts
HSE2 said:
What do I think!!!!!!!!!!
I think the world has gone mad! That is what i think. Time to re think the old AU me thinks
I have to agree, not many of the cars that get them have it done properly and then it looks crap... I guess we've just gotta live with it, looks like it could be in for a while :eek:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If that is the starting point for the next commodore then look out here we come!:D
 

·
Pursuit Reincarnation Dog
Joined
·
7,777 Posts
I now know where Steve Park, Jacques Nasser and such are headed (or already working). Holy schmoly what an ugly barge!
 

·
T5 Expert Operator
Joined
·
6,540 Posts
Mate, whats the go with these dodgy lights, IMO the shape could grow on me. But the lights just like the Prelude, latest WRX, new R35 Skyline and even MR2 spyder, whats the story designers. It seems vertical lights are in. Seriously guys do any of you think the prelude lights look nice, i bet not. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
EF_Falcon_GuY said:
Seriously guys do any of you think the prelude lights look nice, i bet not. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Well I think it is the worst design I have ever seen bar one

And I absolutely agree on the prelude lights. And people have the nerve to pick on the AU;)
 
T

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
falcon roofline, mitsi front and wheel arch / lines, marks out of 10, dead easy, -1000...:thumbdown
 

·
T5 Expert Operator
Joined
·
6,540 Posts
HSE2 said:


Well I think it is the worst design I have ever seen bar one

And I absolutely agree on the prelude lights. And people have the nerve to pick on the AU;)
The TSeries shows how nice the AU lights can really be, I must admit i've never had a problem with the AU lights, the only let down was the really really small backend the AU had, and from looking at the EL it scared me the first time. But with a nice spoiler and a moded rear bumper the AU looks great.
 

·
BA XR6T
Joined
·
111 Posts
Only one word for that thing:

fugly:rolleyes:
 

·
Australian Falcon Member
Joined
·
663 Posts
EF_Falcon_GuY said:


The TSeries shows how nice the AU lights can really be, I must admit i've never had a problem with the AU lights, the only let down was the really really small backend the AU had, and from looking at the EL it scared me the first time. But with a nice spoiler and a moded rear bumper the AU looks great.
Must admit when I first saw the back of a New Falcon ( in '98 ) I thought "So thats what the new Mondeo looks like.." Its too small methinks.. needs to be more beefy :)
 

·
The SparkleHunter™
Joined
·
10,144 Posts
EF_Falcon_GuY said:
the only let down was the really really small backend the AU had, and from looking at the EL it scared me the first time. But with a nice spoiler and a moded rear bumper the AU looks great.
The only problem with the AU is the arse end. Why is the ute so successful? No Sedan arse end.. Countless people have told this is exactly how they feel about 'em.

Oh and on the headlights thing..

LONG AND FLAT!
This stacked thing SUCKS bigtime.. They look shyte!
 

·
Old Car:BA XR6 New: 97 EL
Joined
·
1,031 Posts
I must say, that I am actually one of the people who like the AU rear end (well AUII).

As long as it has a spoiler, it looks good!
 

·
CEO - The BSR Group
Joined
·
4,400 Posts
Ford Man said:

Oh and on the headlights thing..

LONG AND FLAT!
This stacked thing SUCKS bigtime.. They look shyte!
Oh YEAH!!! PREACH IT BROTHER!!! Damn, how many vertical or big-arsed top-heavy lights are we gonna get before they become sleek and horizontal again!?!!?!? :fmad:
 
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Top