Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Ford Europe Wannabe
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if anyone has got the australian newspaper check out page 15 (motoring section)

In the section of next weeks motor show special edition, it has a picture of the lifout. On the cover shows would looks to be like the front of the new t series. new wheels and a nicer, chunkier front spoiler- the title for it says "sheer tickford testosterone"

What do you guys reckon?

·
Formerly J-type
1,629 Posts
Unfortunately being stuck in NZ, I have no chance of getting the Australian, if it's possible and you have a scanner could you post the pics? :cool:

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
Geez you have good eyesight. It took me 5 minutes to work out the wording and that is after I had read this thread.;)

The front is deeper and has more argro.

Seeing as i have a scanner and will be free I will get both Melbourne motor papers next Thursday and scan the pics and info.

·
ex-Ford owner
519 Posts
I just saw the picture too, after much searching. Well spotted TurboDOHC!!

I don't think you'll have much luck scanning that in, it's just way to small.

Couldn't really make out much, but yes it does look more aggressive than the current T-Series, but not as wild as I was expecting. Still, I'm sure once we get some big glossy pictures we'll all go ga-ga over it.

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
Yeah there is no way that could be scanned but I was thinking a bigger picture will be in the motor section next week.

·
Ford Member
1,054 Posts
Yeah very well spotted Turbo DOHC. It is to hard to make much of it for my eyes but it looks like the bumper is squarer and deeper and its hard to see if the grille is the same as before it almosts looks like a perrigreene type grille and driving lights aswell. Never the less the title of the article and the fact that its front page must mean we are in for something good.

·
Ford Europe Wannabe
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i must have good eye sight. I had no problems reading the headline for it.

C'mon next week for when all is revealed!- I CAN'T WAIT!!!!

PS will keep my eyes open for more tiny pics :)

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
David Flint said:
'Fraid you'll have to wait. Not long now.
It'll be worth it!
Hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm:eek:

* IS NOW REALLY CURIOUS *

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
Suspense is killing me!

Somebody go and stakeout Darling Harbour, take your spycam and laptop and post some pics! ;)

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
Adam W said:
So I gather you now believe the stroker engine is a reality Pritesh?.
As I said in the other thread, yes i do, now.
I guess I was just being scepticle, sorry.:( :D

·
Shhh, we're hunting Lions
1,610 Posts
We all know you aren't really sorry:D, I somehow suspect you may like jerking peoples chains:nuts: ;)

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
Adam W said:
We all know you aren't really sorry:D, I somehow suspect you may like jerking peoples chains:nuts: ;)
Only some people ;) ;) ;) ;) :evil:

But yeah, lets hope it has HSV beating preformance!!!:D :D :D

·
Future XR Owner
2,245 Posts
c'mon guys, surely it can be scanned. I'm hanging to see this thing. Crank up the res. on your scanner and let it rip please....:nuts:

·
Registered
170 Posts
Re: Suspense is killing me!

Falchoon said:
Somebody go and stakeout Darling Harbour, take your spycam and laptop and post some pics! ;)
Blown GTS has press pass and will be posting pics on LS1 before opening day, hope this helps.

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
Re: Re: Suspense is killing me!

VX SS said:

Blown GTS has press pass and will be posting pics on LS1 before opening day, hope this helps.
Saw that the other night and was going to ask if he would do some other stuff as well but thought better of it. Unless he visits the Ford stand his picture might make us sick. (kidding)

Jem_ By the time I got to see the picture I couldn't get a copy of the paper they were sold out. Library was the only way I got a look, but it is a seriously small poor quality picture in the first place.

·
Future XR Owner
2,245 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Suspense is killing me!

HSE2 said:

Jem_ By the time I got to see the picture I couldn't get a copy of the paper they were sold out. Library was the only way I got a look, but it is a seriously small poor quality picture in the first place.
ok, thanks HSE2, I guess we've waited so long already, so another week is nothing I guess.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts