Ford Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Probe GT Member
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going to try to get down and make it, but I am not sure if the ride will be ready. I have been pushing BAPOC to form a alliance with a similar car club so that if we wanted to do something that neede a larger amount of people (renting a track, dybo day, ect.) we could invite a club based on a vehicle similar to ours.

The car I decide to do this with was the Avenger/Sebring. American made, Mitsubishi powered, hard to find parts for 165HP FWD., Avenger being the sporiter version (PGT with the Sebring being the classier version (MX-6).

The following is a post from the President of this group. He Dynoed his vehcile with us at Dyno day, and has had menitoned this show. Seeing as you guys a lil closer and all....

" Hey people... whats up? This is Nick from ASOG. Our club is having a get together for this show. The show is on Aug 26th, in San Bernadino SoCal, I know this is short notice but Id like some of you to go, now that Ive had a chance to meet some of you.

There will be TONS of classes of cars, there are several celebrities slated to appear, and concerts during the show. D-Day is known for having lots of celebrities at their show. Heres some details:

Guest apperances AND some car entries from stars such as:

-Latrell Spreewell
-Shaq O'neil
-Blink 182
-Brian McKnight
-Coolio
-Korn
-Ice-T
-Vernon Troyer
-Lit

Ticket Entry is $25 pre-sale from www.ticketmaster.com, or any ticketmaster in your area. Door fee will be $30.

Heres a link for more info... please take a look. Im already registered.. whos gonna register also? Cutoff is Aug 10th for car registering.

http://www.dubmagazine.com/dday "

I'll keep you guys updated if I coming or not...

·
PT Owner - SCPOC Prez
681 Posts
mod day is at gil's hans.

i will forward you the directions from the list.

that reminds me. you said you were having problems subscribing to the list with your current e-mail address.

how about i set you up with a scpoc.com e-mail address?

just let me know what you'd like and i will send you the information and set you up on the mailing list with it as well.

·
SCPOC/Probe GT Member
71 Posts
That would be great if you could do that. Thanks a lot.

What are you guys modding?
I will be busy all day Saturday until 4 though.

·
Probe GT Member
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The show is at the end of the month

26th....so...plenty of time to come up with excuses on why you cant go...hahaha...I do need to get down there though....may not even worry about the PGT being ready....

I mentioned the date in my post...whats up with that question big D?..you didnt want to read my ENTIRE 15,000 word post that could be summed up in two sentences?...Weren't interested in the history and thoughts and feelings that went into this alliance with another car club?...you dont have the two free hours it takes to read the entire post?...hahaha kidding...someone has to give you a lil SH#T now and then...might as well be one of those upity Nor Cal guys....sure you can get me back in person at around...i dont know...8-18/8-19...

·
PT Owner - SCPOC Prez
681 Posts
my friend, you are a weenie!

yeah, i must have missed it.

8/26 is a good day. i may be up for this! :thumbup:

·
Probe GT Member
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Damn...if your commit how can I get out of it

oh well...I did LA and back in one day to drop my hood off for the carbon Fiber mold ...at least I can spend the night and not stress....and me being the procrastinator I am...I'll make reservations the day before...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts