Ford Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Pursuit Reincarnation Dog
7,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you have ordered a Falcon that was started body build on June 01st 2001 or later, you can now register for the production photos.

Previously it was XR/T only. Now it includes Fortes!
Go to www.ford.com.au virtual showroom for details.

·
Registered
3,023 Posts
Cool! :cool:

·
7,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I wonder how may dealers know this???
My bet is ...................................................................................

ZERO
NIX
NOTHING
ZIP
NONE!

·
EL Fairmont Ghia Member
190 Posts
I shall make sure I do this with the next newie I buy, see the guys on the line sleeping in my car on smoko, hitting my car with those rubber hammers, and then doing burn outs out of the factory on their way to shipping from PDA..............lol

Jas

·
7,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
VilkasMaximus said:
I shall make sure I do this with the next newie I buy, see the guys on the line sleeping in my car on smoko, hitting my car with those rubber hammers, and then doing burn outs out of the factory on their way to shipping from PDA..............lol

Jas
And then the engine bedding in process whilst loading on the trucks (take it to s*x and drop it mate!)

(Sorry, I can't say that number.......)

·
T5 Expert Operator
6,540 Posts
Geez that'll explain why some cars are ok and some aren't. It's all luck of the draw how much they floored it before they arrive at the showroom.

Glad my baby is ok, i rekcon it will break my heart if i ever found out what they done to my baby before it came to Penrith. :( :( :( :(

Well i guess they gotta make cars tough to withstand that stuff.

·
7,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I think Vilkas and I are exaggerating....... ;)

On the loading of the trucks, manual cars on a wet day get a clutch workout and a half. That's about as bad as it gets. To put it another way, I always have and always will ship my cars with Toll (formerly Finemores) because the guys that work for them are above average for care of the product.

·
Old Car:BA XR6 New: 97 EL
1,031 Posts
My Car was an ex-workshop loaner. No wonder its fscked. Most likley been flogged to buggery.

Fuel consumption worsens!!

350kms to a tank
330kms to a tank
320lms to a tank
AND DROPPING EVERY TIME.

·
7,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
jaytyn said:
My Car was an ex-workshop loaner. No wonder its fscked. Most likley been flogged to buggery.

Fuel consumption worsens!!

350kms to a tank
330kms to a tank
320lms to a tank
AND DROPPING EVERY TIME.
I bet they sold it as a 'demo' or a 'dealer exec vehicle'. It's all in the wording.... :rolleyes:

·
Old Car:BA XR6 New: 97 EL
1,031 Posts
Aussie Pete: Spot on,
DEALER DESCRIPTION: "DEMO with only 8700 kms!"

REAL DESCRIPTION: "EX-LOANER with 8,700 REAL HARD kms"

1 - 12 of 12 Posts