Ford Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
I want a turtle!
2,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the info I have from the Australian Academy of Motorsports....

You can email Simone on [email protected]

Drive to Survive Day
Friday 24th May 2002
Oran Park

Friday 24th May will be run as a Drive to Survive Day. This will be great for anyone who would like to brush up their Car handling skills and road craft. It would also be suitable for any family members and friends that need a little assistance to make them better drivers.

The day will consist of a series of exercises including braking in adverse conditions, vision exercises, swerve and recovery techniques as well as some fun exercises to test your new found skills

The cost of Friday’s Drive to Survive Day is $275.00 per driver and will include a light lunch.

We look forward to receiving your registration form and a cheque in favour of AAM to secure your place on one or both of these days.

I know alot of our regular drivers have been asking about the Drive to Survive days for family and friends and even teenagers. This is that day I have been promising, so make sure you let them know.

We can now accept Credit Card payments and Direct Deposits. Please call me for details of either.

Registration forms will need to be in Friday 17th May 2002.

If you have any queries please call me on 9899 3451.

Until then, Safe motoring

Simone Cavanagh
Course Co-ordinator
PS: If you bring 2 people with you we can offer you a $50 discount.

·
I want a turtle!
2,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hey,

I will be there, and so will Frank in his brand new Series 3 TE 50 (the red one).

There is still plenty spots available, so give simone a call to book in.

:)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
About this Discussion
1 Reply
1 Participant
XR8chic
Ford Forums
Ford Forum is a community to discuss all things Ford. Check out our discussions on the Ford Escape, Mustang, Edge, F-150, Raptor, Explorer, Focus, Fusion, Fiesta and more!
Full Forum Listing