Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Pursuit Reincarnation Dog
7,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
18 Inch wheels are a necessity for XR IMO. Those guards are just so damn big and hard to fill.

Attachments

·
7,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
A closer look at Azzurros and Prem brakes. Now fitted EBC Greenstuff pads.

Attachments

·
7,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Rear view. New Herrod exhaust sound damn good I have to say!

Attachments

·
7,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
laminge said:
I envy you mate, I really do!
from an owner of a black T-Series. Come on?????!!!!!

·
Ford Member
520 Posts
Very nice mate, you have a nice car there :s6: Love the wheels :s5 HOT HOT HOT

Hope she treats ya rite mate, look how happy she is to be back in the sun again! :s3 :s3

Well done Pete

·
7,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
XtRmn8 said:
......look how happy she is to be back in the sun again! :s3 :s3

Well done Pete
Oh she's been in the sun the whole time. In fact, so much the service sticker on the windscreen has totally faded :eek:o1: Notta good.

·
Registered
3,023 Posts
Looking good Pete!

Looking forward to another ride in it someday hehe
:fluffy:

·
P1mp Daddy
518 Posts
Only one question... Why are you calling it a shytebox? I'll trade you for the Festy any day mate!
I think Pete is refering to the amount of ass rapage caused by the car + mods...

but i still would love to be in his shoes (or seat)

:)

good work

·
BSR
2,279 Posts
She looks great Mate, i think the wheels really suit the XR......now when you coming on a club run??

·
BSR Field Agent
578 Posts
Comon Pete whats the drum?. Rob & I are waiting around up here in Newy for you to visit. Its Sunday and the weather looks great. Rob even has his own burnout pad out the front of his place. (Sorry Rob).

I expect you to get your hairy ars e up here early in the new year..

Nipper...

PS The Car looks a treat mate.. You must be slightly happier now..:hy:

·
BSR
2,279 Posts
Nipper said:
Comon Pete whats the drum?. Rob & I are waiting around up here in Newy for you to visit. Its Sunday and the weather looks great. Rob even has his own burnout pad out the front of his place. (Sorry Rob).

Nipper...

PS The Car looks a treat mate.. You must be slightly happier now..:hy:

What are you on mate????........get double next time and i try some......lol At least i dont do burnouts in front of my mum and dad on my own stamped concrete driveway, i at least wait until i get on council property!

Anyone know how to get rubber from driveway??? If u do post here or PM Nipper!! cheers

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
That is bloody mint AP, and you deserved every bit of it!
Just wait 'till you wear her in and get down to real bussiness...:s5 :s5 :s5

·
Tickford Ruled; FPV Rocks
1,457 Posts
AP: Mate, I am so happy for you that you've got your absolute beast of a car back! I really hope she is everything you hoped she would be, and that you enjoy tons of happy, speed limit exceeding miles in her. All the best Bud, you've definitely waited long enough!

·
7,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Nipper said:

Had better things to do today. Fitted chrome doorhandles (took me a while to figure out the first one - dumb, dumb, dumber), boot lid liner, and shu-roo.

Now that she's going count on a visit (now which way is Newcastle????). Oh that's right, follow the smell of cold beer and charcoal BBQ'd new york cut sirloin.... :s6:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts