Ford Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think this colour should be re-named. In the past I have referred to it as "Urinal Deodorant Block Yellow" but lately I'm actually starting to like the colour.

I've just watched the original gone in 60 seconds and I reckon Acid Rush should be re-named "Eleanor Yellow".

How about it, Ford??

·
BSR Twin System (tm)
4,751 Posts
I think you might be confused with Citric Acid, AKA Acid Snott (tm) AKA Citric Snott (tm) AKA Acid Phlegm (tm).......

·
Registered
3,657 Posts
Well seeing that Acid Rush has gone to join that great palette in the sky you won't have to worry about it. Not that the replacement (slightly more Grandpa Gold than Acid Rush) looks much better in the flesh.

Cheers
Russ

·
BSR Twin System (tm)
4,751 Posts
russellw said:
Well seeing that Acid Rush has gone to join that great palette in the sky you won't have to worry about it. Not that the replacement (slightly more Grandpa Gold than Acid Rush) looks much better in the flesh.

Cheers
Russ
I actually like Acid Rush on a GT or an XR (looks odd on a FAirmont Ghia though).

·
Now With 9 inch LSD Diff
575 Posts
does anyone know why acid rush has been given the ass?

Because here in NSW the colour seems to be very popular on the XR models.

·
I am a Turbo Wanker
2,379 Posts
Acid Rush looks old though for some reason, but not as bad as Tennis Ball Yellow...

·
Rip Up The Track Join OFR
6,021 Posts
i didn't care much for the color either but i seen a BA XT Falcon in acid rush lowered with nice alloys looked classy....

·
BA Fairmont ZL Fairlane
3,293 Posts
and wait till you see acid rush when its faded...i can only imagine

·
Falcon 2.. Ferrari 0 hehe
1,290 Posts
i like acid rush, and citric acid, both really nice colours, hmmm.... i can imagine an old xy in citric... pastely colour, will look mad....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts