Ford Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
falcon amazing
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys and gals,

Summernats is not far away, 8-11 of jan i think, just wondering if anyone is keen for a meet friday night at braddon during the nats, as it would be packed, and a great oppurtunity for all the ford guys to get together

Anyone interested?

Cheers.

Rob.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
im coming down for the nats on friday night after i finish work

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
prob finish work 9 or 10pm so it's about 3 hr drive so 12 or 1am i guess ,you will prob be gone by then

·
falcon amazing
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hoops said:
yeah ill be in Bradon on the friday night at this stage unless there is something better going on in the nats, let me know what you are planning.

Cheers

Hoops

Yeha i was thinking the same, was just planning of getting a few of the fords together for a cruise around town friday night, (braddon especially) get a few photos, maybe some dinner and some drinks, well see how it goes!

·
falcon amazing
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
THEONE said:
prob finish work 9 or 10pm so it's about 3 hr drive so 12 or 1am i guess ,you will prob be gone by then
Yeah might be gone by then, ill cross that bridge when i come to it, all depends on how busy it is. Last year braddon was absolutley packed - till well after midnight on the friday- some very nice cars out there, and was a good perve too, be sure on your way into town to check it out, just off northbourne av, may well be worth a look!

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
yeah i know where it is i was there last year with a few mates we were in front and up the road from the ford dealer

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
yeah it was fricken awsome untill i got a speeding ticket on the way home

1 - 13 of 13 Posts